UnitedHealth gives 2013 profit outlook below analysts' forecast
Nov 26 (Reuters) - UnitedHealth Group said on Monday that it expected 2013 earnings of $5.25 to $5.50 per share, below analysts' expectations.
Revenue, however, should come in higher than Wall Street was expecting, the largest U.S. private insurer said in a statement ahead of a Tuesday meeting with analysts and investors.
The company forecast 2013 revenue of $123 billion to $124 billion. Analysts had been expecting earnings of $5.58 per share and revenue of $119.12 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'