India's Ranbaxy launches acne drug in US
(Reuters) - Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd, India's top drugmaker by sales, said it has launched Absorica, a drug used to treat recalcitrant acne, in the United States.
The drug is in-licensed from Cipher Pharmaceuticals Inc, said Ranbaxy, controlled by Japan's Daiichi Sankyo Co, on Monday.
(Reporting by Kaustubh Kulkarni in Mumbai)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea
Time magazine named Pope Francis as its Person of the Year, crediting him with shifting the message of the Catholic Church. Slideshow