ChannelAdvisor says eBay sales up 57 pct early on Cyber Monday
Nov 26 (Reuters) - ChannelAdvisor said client sales on eBay Inc's online marketplace jumped 57 percent from a year before early on Cyber Monday.
The sales growth rate was five times higher than during the same period last year, said ChannelAdvisor, which helps merchants sell more on websites including Amazon.com Inc and eBay.com.
Client sales on Amazon.com were up 52 percent during the first part of Cyber Monday, ChannelAdvisor also reported.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes