Onex to buy US insurance brokerage services co for $2.3 bln
Nov 26 (Reuters) - Canadian private equity company Onex Corp said it will buy USI, a U.S. provider of insurance brokerage services, from GS Capital Partners for $2.3 billion.
"USI has established a strong national insurance brokerage," Robert Le Blanc, an Onex managing director, said in a statement.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |