Onex to buy US insurance brokerage services co for $2.3 bln
Nov 26 (Reuters) - Canadian private equity company Onex Corp said it will buy USI, a U.S. provider of insurance brokerage services, from GS Capital Partners for $2.3 billion.
"USI has established a strong national insurance brokerage," Robert Le Blanc, an Onex managing director, said in a statement.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Malaysia Airlines says lost contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales