BRIEF-ADT CEO Naren Gursahaney comments
Nov 27 (Reuters) - ADT Corp : * CEO says accelerated price increases in Q2, Q3 that had been held back during
economic downturn-interview * CEO says has 180,000 pulse customers out of 6.4 million customer base,
expects to grow rate of pulse adoption * CEO says shareholder corvex has asked company to rethink capital structure,
opportunity to take on more debt * CEO says looking at debt markets over next few weeks, fiscal cliff could
affect pricing and availability of debt
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |