Atlantia sets price of retail bond
MILAN Nov 27 (Reuters) - Italian motorway operator Atlantia said on Tuesday it had set the price of its retail bond at 99.59 percent of the nominal value.
The bond will pay a nominal annual gross interest rate of 3.625 percent. The annual gross effective yield to maturity is 3.703 percent, Atlantia said in a statement.
The bonds will be issued on Nov. 30.
(Reporting By Silvia Aloisi)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter