BoE officials speak to parliament treasury committee
LONDON Nov 27 (Reuters) - For highlights of remarks by Bank of England Governor Mervyn King, executive director for markets Paul Fisher and external Monetary Policy Committee members Martin Weale and Ben Broadbent to a British parliament committee, see.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter