BoE officials speak to parliament treasury committee
LONDON Nov 27 (Reuters) - For highlights of remarks by Bank of England Governor Mervyn King, executive director for markets Paul Fisher and external Monetary Policy Committee members Martin Weale and Ben Broadbent to a British parliament committee, see.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |