BOE'S Weale says inflation a major challenge
LONDON Nov 27 (Reuters) - Bank of England policymaker Martin Weale said in a report submitted to parliament's Treasury committee on Tuesday that inflation resilience had proven a major challenge.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report