BOE'S Weale says inflation a major challenge
LONDON Nov 27 (Reuters) - Bank of England policymaker Martin Weale said in a report submitted to parliament's Treasury committee on Tuesday that inflation resilience had proven a major challenge.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter