Bank of Canada 20-day T-bill average yield 0.988 pct
TORONTO Nov 27 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday the average yield at its cash management auction of C$2.5 billion ($2.5 billion) in treasury bills due Dec. 17 was 0.988 percent.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |