Bank of Canada 20-day T-bill average yield 0.988 pct
TORONTO Nov 27 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday the average yield at its cash management auction of C$2.5 billion ($2.5 billion) in treasury bills due Dec. 17 was 0.988 percent.
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |