Bank of Canada 20-day T-bill average yield 0.988 pct
TORONTO Nov 27 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday the average yield at its cash management auction of C$2.5 billion ($2.5 billion) in treasury bills due Dec. 17 was 0.988 percent.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image