ConAgra to acquire Ralcorp for $5 bln
Nov 27 (Reuters) - ConAgra Foods said it will acquire Ralcorp Holdings Inc for about $5 billion to boost its presence in the private label food market.
Ralcorp shareholders will get $90 per share in cash, representing a premium of 28.2 percent to the stock's Monday close.
Ralcorp last year rejected several ConAgra offers, including a final $94 per share bid, and chose instead to spin off its Post cereal business.
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs