EU's Juncker: difficult deal reached on Greek debt burden
BRUSSELS Nov 27 (Reuters) - Euro zone finance ministers and the International Monetary Fund clinched agreement on a new debt target for Greece in a breakthrough towards releasing an urgently needed tranche of loans to the near-bankrupt economy, officials said.
For highlights of comments from ministers and officials after their talks click on
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat