EU's Rehn: could consider future interest rate cut on Greek debt
BRUSSELS Nov 27 (Reuters) - Euro zone finance ministers and the International Monetary Fund clinched agreement on a new debt target for Greece in a breakthrough towards releasing an urgently needed tranche of loans to the near-bankrupt economy, officials said.
For highlights of comments from ministers and officials after their talks click on
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters