EU's Rehn: could consider future interest rate cut on Greek debt
BRUSSELS Nov 27 (Reuters) - Euro zone finance ministers and the International Monetary Fund clinched agreement on a new debt target for Greece in a breakthrough towards releasing an urgently needed tranche of loans to the near-bankrupt economy, officials said.
For highlights of comments from ministers and officials after their talks click on
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel