Germany's Schaeuble: further measures to cut Greek debt to be considered
BRUSSELS Nov 27 (Reuters) - Euro zone finance ministers and the International Monetary Fund clinched agreement on a new debt target for Greece in a breakthrough towards releasing an urgently needed tranche of loans to the near-bankrupt economy, officials said.
For highlights of comments from ministers and officials after their talks click on
- Target confirms major card data theft during Thanksgiving
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |