Financement-Quebec sells C$500 mln in reopening -term sheet
Nov 27 (Reuters) - Financement-Quebec on Tuesday sold C$500 million ($505 million) of debt in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.45 percent notes, due Dec. 1, 2019, were priced at 99.751 to yield 2.489 percent or 98 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The total issue amount outstanding is now C$1.5 billion ($1.52 billion).
The investment dealer arm of National bank of Canada was the lead manager of the sale.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls