Financement-Quebec sells C$500 mln in reopening -term sheet
Nov 27 (Reuters) - Financement-Quebec on Tuesday sold C$500 million ($505 million) of debt in a reopening of an existing issue, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.45 percent notes, due Dec. 1, 2019, were priced at 99.751 to yield 2.489 percent or 98 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark.
The total issue amount outstanding is now C$1.5 billion ($1.52 billion).
The investment dealer arm of National bank of Canada was the lead manager of the sale.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report