Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. to Make Investment Conference Presentations
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
HOUSTON, TX, Nov 27 (Marketwire) -- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRZO) will make a presentation at the Capital One Southcoast 2012 Energy Conference in New Orleans at 9:00 AM CST Tuesday, December 4. On the following day, Wednesday, December 5 at 2:55 PM EST, Carrizo will make a presentation at the Wells Fargo Pipeline, MLP, and Energy Symposium in New York City. These presentations will not be webcast. A visual copy of each presentation can be accessed on the Company website, www.crzo.net, clicking on "Investor Relations" and then clicking on "Capital One Southcoast Presentation" or "Wells Fargo Presentation." The slide book will be available coincident with the start of each presentation. Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas in the United States and United Kingdom. Our current operations are principally focused in proven, producing oil and gas plays primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, the Barnett Shale in North Texas, the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania and West Virginia, and the U.K. North Sea where our Huntington Field project is currently under development. Contact: Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. Richard Hunter Vice President of Investor Relations Paul F. Boling Chief Financial Officer (713) 328-1000 Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- UPDATE 8-U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports