Gregory J. Fleming toSpeak at the Goldman Sachs 2012 Financial Services Conference
Gregory J. Fleming to Speak at the Goldman Sachs 2012 Financial Services Conference
Gregory J. Fleming, President, Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) Wealth Management and Morgan Stanley Investment Management, will present at the Goldman Sachs 2012 Financial Services Conference in New York on Tuesday, December 4, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Both live and on-demand versions of the webcast will be available on www.morganstanley.com in the Investor Relations section.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com.
Jeanmarie McFadden, 212-761-2433
Celeste Mellet Brown, 212-761-3896
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'