IPIC releases guidance on euro tranches of dual-currency deal
LONDON, Nov 27 (IFR) - Abu Dhabi's International Petroleum Investment Company (IPIC), rated Aa3/AA/AA, has announced initial price guidance for the two euro-denominated tranches of its upcoming dual-currency bond deal.
The issuer has set guidance at 160-170bp over midswaps for the 5.5-year tranche and 210-220bp over midswaps for the 10.5-year tranche.
On Monday, the company released initial price guidance of 2% area for the third tranche of the deal, a three-year US dollar bond.
Books are open on the three-tranche deal, which is expected to price today.
BNP Paribas is acting as global co-ordinator on the transaction and is joint bookrunner along with JP Morgan, NBAD, Natixis, RBS and UniCredit. (Reporting By Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- Officials make preparations for Ferguson grand jury decision |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse: sources
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight