IPIC releases guidance on euro tranches of dual-currency deal
LONDON, Nov 27 (IFR) - Abu Dhabi's International Petroleum Investment Company (IPIC), rated Aa3/AA/AA, has announced initial price guidance for the two euro-denominated tranches of its upcoming dual-currency bond deal.
The issuer has set guidance at 160-170bp over midswaps for the 5.5-year tranche and 210-220bp over midswaps for the 10.5-year tranche.
On Monday, the company released initial price guidance of 2% area for the third tranche of the deal, a three-year US dollar bond.
Books are open on the three-tranche deal, which is expected to price today.
BNP Paribas is acting as global co-ordinator on the transaction and is joint bookrunner along with JP Morgan, NBAD, Natixis, RBS and UniCredit. (Reporting By Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls