Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Nov 27 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Tuesday: * Private equity company CVC Capital Partners is looking to raise as much as $1.5 billion by selling shares in Indonesia's Matahari's Department Store in February, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing three people with knowledge of the deal. () * A group of creditors of Ally Financial Inc's mortgage subsidiary is laying claim to cash from Ally asset sales that was intended to help repay the U.S. government, which funded a $17.2 billion bailout of the financing firm, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel
- China not warlike, says Xi, as border standoff dominates India trip
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets