Market Chatter-Corporate finance press digest
Nov 27 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media on Tuesday: * Private equity company CVC Capital Partners is looking to raise as much as $1.5 billion by selling shares in Indonesia's Matahari's Department Store in February, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing three people with knowledge of the deal. () * A group of creditors of Ally Financial Inc's mortgage subsidiary is laying claim to cash from Ally asset sales that was intended to help repay the U.S. government, which funded a $17.2 billion bailout of the financing firm, the Wall Street Journal reported.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South