UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday Nov. 27
LONDON Nov. 27
LONDON Nov. 27 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 30-33 points, or 0.6 percent higher on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, recovering from a falls in the previous session after international lenders agreed to cut Greece's debt.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |