UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday Nov. 27
LONDON Nov. 27
LONDON Nov. 27 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 30-33 points, or 0.6 percent higher on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, recovering from a falls in the previous session after international lenders agreed to cut Greece's debt.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |