UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday Nov. 27
LONDON Nov. 27
LONDON Nov. 27 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 30-33 points, or 0.6 percent higher on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, recovering from a falls in the previous session after international lenders agreed to cut Greece's debt.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel