UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Tuesday Nov. 27
LONDON Nov. 27
LONDON Nov. 27 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 30-33 points, or 0.6 percent higher on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, recovering from a falls in the previous session after international lenders agreed to cut Greece's debt.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee