Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$1 bln in bonds
TORONTO Nov 27 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$1 billion ($1 billion) from up to nine government bond issues in a cash management bond repurchase operation on Dec. 4.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Millions of Target shoppers face new debit card limits |