Bank of Canada to buy back up to C$1 bln in bonds
TORONTO Nov 27 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it plans to buy back up to C$1 billion ($1 billion) from up to nine government bond issues in a cash management bond repurchase operation on Dec. 4.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions