European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Nov 27 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a higher open on Tuesday, with sentiment improving after Greece's lenders agreed on cutting the country's debt, a step towards releasing the next instalment of aid for Athens.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.6 to 0.8 percent higher.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |