European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Nov 27 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a higher open on Tuesday, with sentiment improving after Greece's lenders agreed on cutting the country's debt, a step towards releasing the next instalment of aid for Athens.
At 0701 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.6 to 0.8 percent higher.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- World stocks advance on strong data, earnings