Nikkei edges down, investors cautious after fast-paced rally
TOKYO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average edged down on Tuesday, its first fall in four days, amid investor caution over the fast pace of gains that has seen the benchmark climb more than 8 percent in the past two weeks. The Nikkei fell 0.2 percent to 9,372.16, after ending at its highest closing level since April 27 on Monday. The broader Topix dropped 0.1 percent to 779.07.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions