Nikkei rises for fourth day after Greek deal, bolder easing hope
TOKYO, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average rose to a seven-month closing high on Tuesday, as sentiment was supported by a deal on cutting Greece's debt lending and a comment from Japan's opposition leader calling for bolder monetary easing. The Nikkei was up 0.4 percent at 9,423.30, its fourth straight day of gains. The broader Topix added 0.3 percent to 781.60.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |