Mexico Banorte, IMSS in $1.6 bln deal for Bancomer pension fund
MEXICO CITY Nov 27 (Reuters) - A pension fund co-owned by Mexico's Banorte and the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS) will acquire a pension fund owned by BBVA , a Spanish bank, in a $1.6 billion deal, Banorte said on Tuesday.
Banorte and IMSS will split the cost of the acquisition of the Bancomer pension fund 50/50, Banorte said.
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Ukraine votes in poll likely to strengthen president's hand |