Mexico Banorte, IMSS in $1.6 bln deal for Bancomer pension fund
MEXICO CITY Nov 27 (Reuters) - A pension fund co-owned by Mexico's Banorte and the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS) will acquire a pension fund owned by BBVA , a Spanish bank, in a $1.6 billion deal, Banorte said on Tuesday.
Banorte and IMSS will split the cost of the acquisition of the Bancomer pension fund 50/50, Banorte said.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |