CEO of Pearson's FT group to stand down
LONDON Nov 27 (Reuters) - Rona Fairhead, chief executive of Pearson's Financial Times Group, is to stand down from the pink-paged newspaper group next April, she announced on Tuesday.
Fairhead will become the latest senior executive to leave the British media and education group following the announcement in October that Pearson Chief Executive Marjorie Scardino would step down at the end of the year after 16 years.
Analysts have recently questioned whether the change at the top of the Pearson group could result in a sale of the FT Group.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message