- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Stocks, bond prices drop as Fed points to reduced bond buying
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Wall St. drops after Bernanke hints at slowing stimulus |
- Tropical Storm Barry forms in the southern Gulf of Mexico -NHC
Russia will not switch out of euro reserves -Medvedev
PARIS Nov 27 (Reuters) - Russia has no plans to switch its euro-denominated foreign exchange reserves into other currencies, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said on Tuesday during a visit to Paris.
"We have no intention of reallocating them ... Despite the problems (in the euro zone ) we think it will get better," Medvedev told a news conference.
Russia has signalled in the past that it could be willing to diversify its forex reserves by adding other currencies such as the Australian dollar.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this