Spain Jan-Oct central gov't deficit 4.13 pct of GDP
MADRID Nov 27 (Reuters) - The deficit of Spain's central government came to 4.13 percent of gross domestic product in the January-October period, the Treasury ministry said on Tuesday.
Stripped of extraordinary items, such as early transfers of funds to cash-strapped regional governments, the figure came to 3.92 percent of GDP, the ministry said.
The full-year deficit target for the central government is 4.5 percent of GDP while the overall deficit objective - including regions and social security - is 6.3 percent of GDP.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media