Spain Jan-Oct central gov't deficit 4.13 pct of GDP
MADRID Nov 27 (Reuters) - The deficit of Spain's central government came to 4.13 percent of gross domestic product in the January-October period, the Treasury ministry said on Tuesday.
Stripped of extraordinary items, such as early transfers of funds to cash-strapped regional governments, the figure came to 3.92 percent of GDP, the ministry said.
The full-year deficit target for the central government is 4.5 percent of GDP while the overall deficit objective - including regions and social security - is 6.3 percent of GDP.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image