Spain Jan-Oct central gov't deficit 4.13 pct of GDP
MADRID Nov 27 (Reuters) - The deficit of Spain's central government came to 4.13 percent of gross domestic product in the January-October period, the Treasury ministry said on Tuesday.
Stripped of extraordinary items, such as early transfers of funds to cash-strapped regional governments, the figure came to 3.92 percent of GDP, the ministry said.
The full-year deficit target for the central government is 4.5 percent of GDP while the overall deficit objective - including regions and social security - is 6.3 percent of GDP.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |