Brazil steel output seen falling this year, IABr says
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Nov 27 (Reuters) - Production of raw and rolled steel is expected to decline 1.1 percent this year, the group representing steelmakers said on Tuesday.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace