Brazil steel output seen falling this year, IABr says
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Nov 27 (Reuters) - Production of raw and rolled steel is expected to decline 1.1 percent this year, the group representing steelmakers said on Tuesday.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |