Denmark's TDC shares sold at 37 crowns - source
LONDON Nov 27 (Reuters) - The main owners of Denmark's TDC have sold 80 million shares in the telecoms group for 37.1 Danish crowns ($6.5) each, a source close to the deal said on Tuesday.
NTC Holding, a consortium of investment firms Apax Partners, the Blackstone Group LP, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, Permira Advisers and Providence Equity Partners, said the 3 billion Danish crown ($521.5 million) sal e would reduce its stake in TDC to around 33 percent.
The placing, launched on Monday, was priced at a 4.8 percent discount to Monday's closing share price of 38.95 crowns.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port