BRIEF-UnitedHealth sees 2013 share repurchases of $2.5 billion to $3.0 billion - slides
Nov 27 (Reuters) - UnitedHealth Group Inc : * Sees 2013 share repurchases of $2.5 billion to $3.0 billion versus 2012 of
$3.1 billion - slides * Sees 2013 capital spending of $1.3 billion-$1.4 billion versus 2012 of $1.1
billion - slides * Sees 2013 operating cost ratio of 15.9 percent versus 2012 of 15.7 percent -
slides * Sees 2013 operating earnings of $9.25 billion to $9.75 billion versus 2012 of
$9.2 billion - slides
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |