Venezuela's Chavez to continue medical treatment in Cuba
CARACAS Nov 27 (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez will return to Cuba to continue medical treatment, the country's top legislator said on Tuesday.
Chavez since June 2011 has had three operations in Cuba to treat an undisclosed type of cancer in his pelvic region.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winning lottery tickets sold in California, Georgia |