Aeropostale quarterly profit rises slightly
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Teen apparel retailer Aeropostale Inc posted a slightly higher quarterly profit after it had warned of a weak back-to-school season.
For the quarter ended Oct. 27, Aeropostale, which competes with American Eagle Outfitters, Forever21 and others, earned $24.9 million, or 31 cents a share, compared with $24.1 million, or 30 cents a share, in the same quarter last year.
Sales rose 2 percent to $605.9 million.
Aeropostale shares closed at $14.12 Wednesday on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |