New Issue- Aircastle sells $500 mln in notes
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Aircastle Ltd on Tuesday sold $500 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. The size of the deal was increased from $400 million. J.P. Morgan, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and RBC were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: AIRCASTLE AMT $500 MLN COUPON 6.25 PCT MATURITY 12/01/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 06/01/2013 MOODY'S Ba3 YIELD 6.25 PCT SETTLEMENT 11/30/2012 S&P BB-PLUS SPREAD 461 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote