AMSC cuts 25 pct of workforce
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Power technology company AMSC said it cut its workforce by about 25 percent due to "challenging conditions" in the wind power market.
"Financing and cash flow among wind farm developers and wind turbine manufacturers have been constrained, which has impacted growth plans for some of our partners," Chief Executive Daniel McGahn said in a statement.
AMSC has been struggling to return to a profit after losing a major customer in 2011.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia