AMSC cuts 25 pct of workforce
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Power technology company AMSC said it cut its workforce by about 25 percent due to "challenging conditions" in the wind power market.
"Financing and cash flow among wind farm developers and wind turbine manufacturers have been constrained, which has impacted growth plans for some of our partners," Chief Executive Daniel McGahn said in a statement.
AMSC has been struggling to return to a profit after losing a major customer in 2011.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image