Argentina says wellhead natural gas prices to rise
BUENOS AIRES Nov 28 (Reuters) - Argentina's wellhead natural gas prices will rise to $7.50 per million British Thermal Units (BTU) on new fields as the energy-hungry South American country seeks to bolster output, President Cristina Fernandez said on Wednesday.
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine; China seizes ship
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- At Mt. Gox bitcoin hub, 'geek' CEO sought both control and escape