Imperial Oil to pay C$1.55 bln for 50 pct stake in Celtic
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Imperial Oil Ltd, Canada's second-largest integrated oil company, said it will invest C$1.55 billion for a 50 percent stake in Celtic Exploration Ltd after Celtic is taken over by parent Exxon Mobil Corp .
Exxon Mobil, which owns 69.6 percent of Imperial, said in October that it would buy Celtic through its Canadian subsidiary ExxonMobil Canada for C$2.6 billion.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine