Imperial Oil to pay C$1.55 bln for 50 pct stake in Celtic
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Imperial Oil Ltd, Canada's second-largest integrated oil company, said it will invest C$1.55 billion for a 50 percent stake in Celtic Exploration Ltd after Celtic is taken over by parent Exxon Mobil Corp .
Exxon Mobil, which owns 69.6 percent of Imperial, said in October that it would buy Celtic through its Canadian subsidiary ExxonMobil Canada for C$2.6 billion.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source