IT services provider CGI posts loss on Logica acquisition costs
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Canadian IT services company CGI Group Inc reported a fourth-quarter loss on Logica-related acquisition and integration costs.
CGI posted a loss of C$168 million, or 58 Canadian cents per share, compared with a profit of C$70 million, or 26 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
The Montreal-based company completed the $2.64 billion acquisition of its larger Anglo-Dutch rival Logica Plc in August.
- Israel intensifies Gaza assault, Egyptians revise truce plan |
- Putin may have passed point of no-return over Ukraine
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- EU agrees first broad sanctions on Russia; U.S. expected to follow
- Obama wrote Putin about violation of nuclear treaty -White House