IT services provider CGI posts loss on Logica acquisition costs
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Canadian IT services company CGI Group Inc reported a fourth-quarter loss on Logica-related acquisition and integration costs.
CGI posted a loss of C$168 million, or 58 Canadian cents per share, compared with a profit of C$70 million, or 26 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
The Montreal-based company completed the $2.64 billion acquisition of its larger Anglo-Dutch rival Logica Plc in August.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 4-Hurricane-force winds wreak havoc in Britain, head to Europe