IT services provider CGI posts loss on Logica acquisition costs
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Canadian IT services company CGI Group Inc reported a fourth-quarter loss on Logica-related acquisition and integration costs.
CGI posted a loss of C$168 million, or 58 Canadian cents per share, compared with a profit of C$70 million, or 26 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
The Montreal-based company completed the $2.64 billion acquisition of its larger Anglo-Dutch rival Logica Plc in August.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source