Russia's Cherkizovo Q3 net profit up 64 pct yr/yr
MOSCOW Nov 27 (Reuters) - Russian meat firm Cherkizovo said on Wednesday its third-quarter net profit rose 64 percent, year-on-year, to $62.8 million.
Sales rose 3 percent in dollar terms to $394.5 million, while increasing by 11 percent in roubles, the company said in a statement.
A Reuters survey of six analysts had produced average net profit and revenue forecasts of $56.3 million and $397.6 million respectively.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'