Chinese insurer PICC Group seen pricing HK IPO near bottom - IFR
HONG KONG Nov 28 (Reuters) - Chinese state-owned insurer PICC Group will likely price its Hong Kong initial public offering near the bottom of an indicative range, IFR reported on Wednesday, citing sources with knowledge of the transaction.
Bankers on the deal are telling investors the IPO, set to be the biggest in Hong Kong in two years, will be priced at the lower quarter of the indicative range of HK$3.42-4.03, added IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication.
At the bottom of the range, People's Insurance Company (Group) of China (PICC) would raise about $3 billion in the IPO.
(Reporting by Fiona Lau of IFR; Writing by Elzio Barreto; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter