Colombia withdraws from pact requiring it to abide by ICJ rulings
BOGOTA Nov 28 (Reuters) - Colombia withdrew from a treaty that recognizes the jurisdiction of the International Court of Justice, a week after the United Nation's entity ruled that Nicaragua has sovereignty over Caribbean waters Colombia considers its territory, President Juan Manuel Santos said on Wednesday.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- Vote delayed on loan guarantee for World Trade Center developer
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets