Colombia withdraws from pact requiring it to abide by ICJ rulings
BOGOTA Nov 28 (Reuters) - Colombia withdrew from a treaty that recognizes the jurisdiction of the International Court of Justice, a week after the United Nation's entity ruled that Nicaragua has sovereignty over Caribbean waters Colombia considers its territory, President Juan Manuel Santos said on Wednesday.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Obama to deploy 3,000 troops as Ebola crisis worsens
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- World stocks hit one-month low, caution ahead of Fed
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |