Colombia withdraws from pact requiring it to abide by ICJ rulings
BOGOTA Nov 28 (Reuters) - Colombia withdrew from a treaty that recognizes the jurisdiction of the International Court of Justice, a week after the United Nation's entity ruled that Nicaragua has sovereignty over Caribbean waters Colombia considers its territory, President Juan Manuel Santos said on Wednesday.
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Calm largely holds in Missouri after grand jury opens shooting investigation |
- Russia extends scrutiny of McDonald's restaurants |