BRIEF-Daisy Group H1 operating loss widens
LONDON Nov 28 (Reuters) - Daisy Group PLC : * H1 revenue 178.1 million STG versus 176.0 million STG * H1 operating loss 10.5 million STG versus 6.1 million STG * Macroeconomic and sector headwinds are likely to continue in H2 * In absence of significant acquisitions intention to propose Maiden dividend
and on-going policy at full year results
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid