BRIEF-Daisy Group H1 operating loss widens
LONDON Nov 28 (Reuters) - Daisy Group PLC : * H1 revenue 178.1 million STG versus 176.0 million STG * H1 operating loss 10.5 million STG versus 6.1 million STG * Macroeconomic and sector headwinds are likely to continue in H2 * In absence of significant acquisitions intention to propose Maiden dividend
and on-going policy at full year results
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets