Abu Dhabi firm investing over $1 bln in UK oil fields
ABU DHABI Nov 28 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi National Energy Co (TAQA), majority-owned by the Abu Dhabi government, is investing over $1 billion in British North Sea oil fields owned by BP Plc, sources familiar with the deal said on Wednesday.
The deal follows changes to the tax treatment of North Sea oil assets, the sources said.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |