Express Inc profit falls as promotions fail to click
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Apparel retailer Express Inc reported a drop in third-quarter profit as promotions failed to resonate with customers.
Net income for the quarter ended Oct. 27 fell to $17.4 million, or 20 cents per share, from $32.7 million, or 37 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 4 percent to $468.5 million.
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |