Express Inc profit falls as promotions fail to click
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Apparel retailer Express Inc reported a drop in third-quarter profit as promotions failed to resonate with customers.
Net income for the quarter ended Oct. 27 fell to $17.4 million, or 20 cents per share, from $32.7 million, or 37 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 4 percent to $468.5 million.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image