Express Inc profit falls as promotions fail to click
Nov 28 (Reuters) - Apparel retailer Express Inc reported a drop in third-quarter profit as promotions failed to resonate with customers.
Net income for the quarter ended Oct. 27 fell to $17.4 million, or 20 cents per share, from $32.7 million, or 37 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 4 percent to $468.5 million.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S.