Finmeccanica draws interest for five-year bond - sources
MILAN Nov 28 (Reuters) - Italy's defence group Finmeccanica has drawn interest for a five-year bond with a yield indicated in the high part of 300 basis points following a meeting with investors, two sources close to the situation told Reuters on Wednesday.
The sources said around 100 investors took part in a call with Finmeccanica on Tuesday.
Finmeccanica asked Banca IMI, BNP Paribas, JP Morgan and UniCredit to organise a credit update call.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image