Finmeccanica draws interest for five-year bond - sources
MILAN Nov 28 (Reuters) - Italy's defence group Finmeccanica has drawn interest for a five-year bond with a yield indicated in the high part of 300 basis points following a meeting with investors, two sources close to the situation told Reuters on Wednesday.
The sources said around 100 investors took part in a call with Finmeccanica on Tuesday.
Finmeccanica asked Banca IMI, BNP Paribas, JP Morgan and UniCredit to organise a credit update call.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB