Finmeccanica draws interest for five-year bond - sources
MILAN Nov 28 (Reuters) - Italy's defence group Finmeccanica has drawn interest for a five-year bond with a yield indicated in the high part of 300 basis points following a meeting with investors, two sources close to the situation told Reuters on Wednesday.
The sources said around 100 investors took part in a call with Finmeccanica on Tuesday.
Finmeccanica asked Banca IMI, BNP Paribas, JP Morgan and UniCredit to organise a credit update call.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea